Our client, a well recognised Not for Profit, professional body, is looking for a Head of Post Registration Education role to start in January 2022.Client Details
Our client is an established Not for Profit, professional body, in the Healthcare sector. Based in Central London, this will be a hybrid working role starting in the new year.
Working as part of the SLT, the role's purpose is to lead the strategic development and operational delivery of the College's Post Registration Education provision and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure currency and relevance.
In particular, to ensure that the College's provision meets the needs of all members regardless of career stage or aspiration, and is properly integrated with developments in workforce planning and commissioning across all four nations, as well as meeting regulatory requirements.
The post holder will lead cross College overarching projects to ensure that the educational portfolio is developed and continues to increase perceived value to both members and non-members.Description
The role of Head of Post Registration Education will involve;
Post registration education portfolio development
- Planning and developing the Post Registration Education portfolio.
- Lead on the strategic development of the business plan workstream for post registration education ensuring cohesive working across the organisation to meet business objectives, including workforce development, income diversification and member retention.
- Ensure that the Post Registration Education workstream is delivered on budget and to deadline, and meets targets and KPIs.
Strategic Leadership of College-delivered CPD provision
- Lead the development and oversee collaborative cross-team delivery of an integrated portfolio of College courses, events, online activities, podcasts and journals.
- Lead portfolio developments to maintain currency and quality, address emerging needs, increase perceived value to members and non members, ensuring that the College continues to be seen as a leading provider of CPD.
CPD/DOCET course project management
- Lead and manage the CPD/DOCET team in development and delivery of College and DOCET CPD courses in line with the business plan and budgets, ensuring that provision is complementary and synergistic.
- Ensure that the course portfolio is enhanced through the use of feedback and engagement data.
Higher Qualifications accreditation and collaborative provision
- Oversee the development of the College's Higher Qualifications portfolio and accreditation processes.
- Actively seek appropriate opportunities to collaborate with other funders and providers
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Experience of working in a similar role in a post-graduate education and training environment, ideally in a regulated or healthcare-oriented profession
* Experience of planning and managing high profile and complex projects through to effective delivery at pace
* Experience of managing a budget
* Experience of internal/external stakeholder management
* Experience of the production and interpretation of reports and statistics for management information purposes and applying these in decision making
* Experience of leading and co-ordinating professional and/or academic colleagues
* Experience of managing an educational portfolio to align with member and workforce needs
* Experience of the management and development of regulatory and accreditation processes in an education and/or training environment
* Experience of managing and developing electronic learning and/or assessment management systems and courses
* Experience of presenting in publicJob Offer
An excellent opportunity for a Permanent role within an established Public Sector organisation