Finance Administrator Birmingham Office 4 days per week (1 day remote)12 Week contract (maybe extended)£13.74 per hour 35 hours per week About The Company:
A Birmingham based council is looking for a Finance Administrator to join them immediately on a 12 week contract. A corporate company based in the heart of Birmingham city centre with the added bonus of working 1 day remotely. You will be joining a friendly, professional team in corporate offices. If you have Finance Administration experience and are available to interview next week commencing 22nd November please read on.....Finance Administrator Job Purpose:
Qualifications and Knowledge
- To provide a professional and timely accounting service in respect of payment of invoices through the accounting ledgers and purchase order management system
- support the efficient operation of the processing of staff and members expenses
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Taking on any other duties commensurate with the role
- Working knowledge of an accounts payable function and wider operation of a finance team is essential
- Ideally AAT qualified
Skills and Abilities
- Experience gained working in a similar role within a similar sized organisation
- Experience of purchase to pay system processing operated within a financial system package
If you have the above Finance Administrator experience please "HIT APPLY" and upload a copy of your up to date CV. Thank You.
- High levels of accuracy and consistent attention to detail, with the ability to meet deadlines particularly at month end
- Computer literate and proficient in the MS Office suite including Word, Access, Excel, and an accounting package such as Microsoft Dynamics-NAV
- Be flexible
- Work independently and to work with a team.
- A demonstrable commitment to equality and diversity.