Finance AssistantPermanent£24,000 - £26,000 (DOE)Milton Keynes
This is a brand new role supporting the Management Accounts assistant . The primary function of this role is to ensure customers settle their monthly accounts in a timely manner.
Managing Customer accounts, proactive customer interaction, processing transactions, reporting and reconciling customer accounts is also an important feature of this role.
- proactively managing and collecting debts from company debtors
- assessing new credit requests and reviewing customers' credit ratings
- setting up of payment terms and setting credit limits
- daily processing of sales orders pending approval
- posting and sending invoices to customers
- process credit notes, whether price queries, services not received, or returned goods.
- processing payments to NAV system and reconciliation of payments on a daily basis
- process card payments, sending customer card receipts and reconciling card transactions
- process and organise the banking of cheques received
- processing courier insurance claims
- resolving queries both internally and externally around payments and outstanding invoices
- preparing statements, client status reports and other relevant information as required
- Ad hoc reporting as required.
Role advertised: 28th October 2021If you feel you have what it takes to be the Finance Assistant , please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
- Relevant accountancy qualification ideally
- Excellent IT skills, including intermediate excel skills
- Experience of using Microsoft Navision desirable
- Ability to work on their own as well as being part of a team
Ascendant Recruitment is one of Milton Keynes and Northampton's leading recruitment companies, with PA/Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources, Finance and Temporary divisions. Ascendant Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on our current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
If this isn't your perfect role, register with us and let us find it for you.