My client, a leading and growing mortgage network is looking to expand its Compliance team. My client is open to discussing flexible working and would consider fully remote working for candidates who meet the all desired experience, knowledge and skills required.
This role focuses on ensuring the complex case files are compliant with company and FCA regulations. Moreover, you will be required to conduct regular 1-2-1 reviews with the Advisors, giving feedback, and agreeing any remedial actions necessary. You will also be monitoring, checking and approving promotion documentation to ensure communications are compliant and actioned in line with the FCA regulations as well as providing ongoing email and phone support in relation to compliance processes and case management.
To be considered for this role, you should possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
• Comfortable working for long periods of time with highly detailed, large case files
• Confident with excellent communication skills
• Probing, investigative, analytical
• Keen eye for detail
• Good time-management skills and the ability to manage your own workload
• Ability to prioritise tasks and use time productively
• A willingness to learn and develop skills and knowledge
• Knowledge of MS Office package
• Financial services experience, ideally within a compliance or mortgage admin role.
• CeMAP qualification would be desirable, but not essential.
• You must be eligible to work in the UK
Keywords: compliance, mortgages, cemap, quality, file checker, financial services