As a Client Support Associate you will be part of a high impact team solely focused on delivering excellent Customer Service. You will also be responsible for working along side Insight Managers and providing administrative support to the Team. Client Details
Leading Fintech Investment company which is rapidly growing it's UK & Global market. Description
As A Client Support Associate the key responsibilities are:
- Ensure that the team deliver on key Service Level Agreements & KPIs through effective leadership within the Investor Insight operation.
- Daily monitoring of the organisation's Client Support inboxes, executing the appropriate actions for each email received in accordance with the agreed procedures and defined Service Level terms for each Client.
- Drive performance management across your team, constantly raising the bar in terms of delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Create a culture of right first time to make sure that both internal and external customer journeys are not impacted on
- Identify, initiate, and deliver continual improvement opportunities with particular focus on your frontline team
- Accurate tracking of the receipt and execution of all requests into the Client Support inboxes.
- Creating and maintaining Client/Investor contacts in FIA and Helios, including the definition and maintenance of user access rights.
- Co-ordinating the completion of Client/Investor requests received into the Client Support inboxes.
- Accurate setting of attributes on all documents for upload to our Document Management System.
- Accurate tracking of the receipt of all quarterly report information.
The ideal candidate for the Client Support Associate will have the following:
- Proven success of operating in a leadership position in complex and fast paced environments, is essential.
- A highly effective leader with strong communication skills, with the ability to galvanise, motivate, engage with a team to deliver optimum performance.
- Exceptionally people and customer orientated with a passion for delivering consistently good customer outcomes.
- Identifying how to approach work; prioritising and planning work in an organised manner, monitoring and measuring progress
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and meet client deadlines.
- Confident with managing stakeholders, internal and external, to a senior level. Influencing change and engagement, and well versed in reporting and presenting.
- Full time employees are entitled to 25 day annual leave plus 8 days for Public/Bank holidays
- Access to the Group Income Protection, you will be added to the scheme from day 1 of your employment and entitled to the benefit after successful completion of probation. Employee receives 75% of their salary after company sick pay expires
- Upon commencement of employment you will be eligible to be covered by the Company's Life Assurance scheme which, in the event of death whilst employed by Colmore will result in your nominated beneficiary receiving four times your salary.
- After successful completion of probation and at the company's discretion, you will be eligible to receive private medical cover. The cost of cover will be met by the company. Employees need to beware that this is a taxable benefit.
- Travel Insurance - automatically enrolled into the benefit on your first day pf employment.
- Quarterly bonus scheme