Finance Manager - £40,000 - £45,000
Kent, Maidstone or Ditton
If you think you're good at what you do, here's an opportunity to utilise your skills and experience..
A £70million t/o organisation specialise within home care. Head Quartered overseas is looking to further expand in the UK, through a Finance Manager. Looking over 2 business within the umbrella base in Maidstone and Ditton
Reporting to the Ops Director and the group finance controller you'll be responsible for overseeing a team of 4 people , providing guidance, mentoring, feedback - good and bad and evidence based solutions.
We want a doer and you won't be afraid to roll your sleeves up and show the team how it's done whether it's managing credit control, payroll or producing the accounts.
The Finance Manager works closely with the Senior Management Team to provide critical insight into all aspects of financial performance of the business in order to deliver business objectives. They will assist the Senior Management Team in the business planning & reporting cycle (strategic plans, budgets, outlooks and forecasts). It is envisaged that this is a full time role which will require travelling between the different offices.
This role will suit a highly motivated, analytical and versatile team player, who possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The applicant should also show ability to work successfully as part of a passionate and growing team; be proactive and show initiative
It's not often you get the chance to be involved with something in its infancy - if you've been there and done it and lost that adrenaline rush - this will bring it all back!
With further acquisitions planned and as the UK arm of the business grows you will also be in prime position to progress in to more senior roles.
Qualifications and Experience Required
* Be a fully qualified accountant with significant post-qualification experience.
* Have had all round hands-on SME accounting experience including budget management, cash management, management accounts preparation and accounts payable.
* Payroll experience is a plus but not mandatory.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to build good relationships with financial and operational management across the business will also be key.
* Previous experience in care sector would be valued.
If this sounds like a challenge you would relish in, contact me for a confidential chat and a full job brief