My client, a well-known consultancy who specialise in major infrastructure projects are looking to recruit Project Control professionals based in Birmingham to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Recent & relevant experience within a Project Controls role is essential
- Experience with Earned Value Management & P6 is essential
- Background working in the infrastructure sector
- Experience within Change & Risk Management, Project Controls, Planning
- Working on a major Rail project
- Hybrid working available
- Clearly defined career development plan
- Salary £45,000pa - £65,000pa (DOE)
- Car allowance = £4,000pa (may differ with grade)
If you would like to discuss further or would like more information, contact me -
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don't hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website