Registered Care ManagerKey Responsibilities
The Registered Care Manager has the overall responsibility to ensure that the service meets regulations, standards and expectations and that compliance is achieved in all relevant areas. To achieve this and a positive customer experience the Registered Care Manager will be expected to:
Requirements for the Registered Care Manager are:
- Provide vision, management and leadership that inspires and encompass the organisation's values, strategic objectives and to establish a service that meets regulatory and organisational standards and relevant good practice guidelines. In particular establish the home to be rated 'good' or above in relation to the five CQC criteria of being safe, caring, responsive, effective and well-led.
- Establish good standards of care and clinical practice which ensure that residents receive appropriate care and interventions that respond to their needs and lead to optimum wellbeing and ensure that these are documented as required.
- Ensure that the home is staffed appropriately to meet the needs of the residents it provides services to.
- Through training, auditing, surveys and monitoring to ensure that all aspect of the service meet agreed and required safety and quality standards.
- Optimise the financial status of the home by seeking and maximising opportunities to achieve full occupancy at the relevant rates.
- To communicate clearly, concisely and appropriately with all internal and external stakeholders, using all communication mediums including relevant technologies.
- Ensure the maintenance and optimisation of the physical environment of the home.
Care Managers will be expected to demonstrate the following:
- RMA /NVQ 4/ ILM 5, or Registered nurse qualification
- Training or qualification in dementia care
- Training or qualification in care for older people and or End of Life care
If interested in this role please click 'applynow
' without delay.