Management Accountant - Basingstoke
My client is a not-for-profit organisation, ensuring the quality of work a consumer has completed in their home is of a required standard. They are at a pivotal stage in their growth and now have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Management Accountant to join their growing team.
Reporting directly to the part time Finance Director, this role will have full ownership and responsibility for the day to day running of the Finance function and will be the main point of contact for all finance related matters
- Line management / development responsibility for the Accounts Assistant
- Ownership of the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions
- Responsibility for the financial processes regarding expenses and working capital
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations resolving any discrepancies promptly
- Month end process, ensuring transactions are appropriately recorded.
- Management of year end audit and statutory accounts preparation
- Checking VAT returns and reconciliation of VAT accounts
- Business partnering to drive the business forward with continuous improvement of processes and procedures to support strategic growth
- Build effective, productive working relationships with the wider business and stakeholders
- Support Board and Management with decision making
You should be an accomplished and capable individual who is comfortable working across the business and communicating at all levels. The ideal candidate will be qualified (CIMA or ACCA) with an understanding of FRS 102, with broad financial accounting experience at a similar level.