Job Title: Assistant Relationship Manager - Real Estate FinanceAbout the Company:
This is a growing and entrepreneurial UK challenger bank, this role will specifically sit within the development real estate finance team which has been an extremely successful vertical for the bank. The team has a fantastic culture and have large growth plans and they are looking for dynamic individuals who want to be part of their growing team.About the Assistant Relationship Manager - Property Real Estate Finance
Our client has an exciting and new opportunity for Assistant Relationship Manager - Real Estate Finance to join their dynamic Commercial Lending Team.
This is a great opportunity for ambitious individuals to be part of a fast paced and growing team with ambitious new business targets. You will be working for a successful organisation which is passionate about delivering excellence and delighting our clients.
The main responsibilities of the Assistant Relationship Manager - Real Estate Finance will include:
- Act as subject matter expert; sharing technical expertise, advice and guidance
- Prepare commercial lending facility letters, liaising with Bank panel Solicitors where appropriate.
- Agree and accept the Terms of Engagement with the Professionals engaged to assist with the completion of the Banks Security.
- Instruct third party lawyers and valuers
- Review all third party reports and correspondence to ensure they are acceptable from a risk perspective.
- Review all the technical reports documentation to confirm to the relationship team that the due diligence is completed to a satisfactory standard.
- Proactively seek improvements to existing processes - Review and assess the risks of complex client applications.
- Prepare and submit relevant documentation for to Relationship team to assist with completion.
Skills required for the Assistant Relationship Manager - Real Estate Finance
- Experience in commercial property lending within a financial services environment, ideally in Development Finance
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to deliver high quality results under time pressure.
- Liaison with a wide stakeholder group and ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
- Experience in a Secured Lending environment is essential.
- Experience of working in banking or Commercial Lending is desirable
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team .
- The ability to manage workloads independently.
- Excellent organisational skills - enabling the successful candidate to deal with high volume workloads efficiently.
- Excellent customer service/ delivery skills
For more information about the Assistant Relationship Manager - Real Estate Finance or to apply send your CV now