If the last couple of years have taught us anything, it's that caring for others is one of the most rewarding things you can do. At Helping Hands we've been doing this for over 30 years, so we know what we're doing, and we do it well, but this wouldn't be possible without our amazing teams.
It's an exciting time for us at Helping Hands as we're growing our branch network with a series of new openings. We're looking for experienced Care Managers who are as passionate about care as we are to join us on the adventure. We will support you every step of the way whilst giving you the opportunity to start your new branch from scratch and watch it grow!
As a Branch Care Manager you'll be responsible for:
Building and leading your team of office and care staff
Taking on the CQC/CIW registration for your branch
* Business development and growth in line with the business plan, focusing on the private sector market
* Maintaining compliance with CQC/CIW
What's in it for you?
At Helping Hands, we recognise that running a branch is a lot of responsibility and we have an excellent support network to assist you with all things HR, Compliance and Business Development. You will have access to a wide range of benefits including:
* Competitive salary of up to £36k per annum
* Bonus scheme
* Support to complete nationally recognised qualifications such as NVQs to support you with your career development
* 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Access to Benefits Portal with a wide range of retail discounts and vouchers
* Employee Assistance Programme
At Helping Hands, we support a very diverse range of customers and to ensure we deliver a market leading standard of care, that perfectly matches the needs of the individuals we support, the make-up of our workforce needs to be equally as diverse. We are proud to employ people from 68 different nationalities outside of the UK and have an almost equal split of age ranges in the company.