We are seeking a to recruit a Finance Manager for a Real Estate company, this role will be based in their London office. The business works on a variety of portfolios for both landlord and occupier clients on a range of property including residential and commercial types.
This is 6 month contract, to assist the Head of Finance and HR and take on responsibility for the finance department and the monthly accounts. The ideal candidate will have good technical and analytical skills, experience working within a professional services SME, with knowledge of the property/real estate industry being highly advantageous. The successful candidate will be a confident communicator with colleagues at all levels, have proven experience of using their initiative, be ambitious and eager to expand their experience and develop their level of responsibility. Assignment Details
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Credit Control
- Banking: Daily reconciliations and payment processing.
- Month End
- Monthly Management Accounts reporting.
- Staff expense claims
- Maintain monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the year end process, including liaising with external auditors
- Help develop best use of the recently upgraded accounts system (Access Financials) to improve process and develop reporting.
- MAAT qualification as minimum.
- Excellent Excel and Outlook skills (Microsoft Office 365).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A self-starter with ability to adapt to and help develop new processes.
- A task-led professional with a proven experience of monthly management accounting.
- The ability to communicate confidently with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Approachable personality and friendly patience with colleagues who often need chasing.
- Ambitious to further their career in the next 1-2 years within this growing business