We are urgently seeking an experienced and skilled Commercial PR & Marketing Manager
to help drive business growth through developing and leading on a range of commercial marketing activities for our local government client based in Oxford.
The Commercial PR & Marketing Manager
will develop and deliver a marketing strategy and plan for each area of the business that include key actions based on customer segmentation and organisational purchasing structures. They will implement a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting and performance analysis.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
Please apply for further information
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies through to successful delivery
- Must have knowledge in CRM
- Proven experience in undertaking customer, competitor and commercial market research
- Experience of marketing in the relevant services provided by ODS and up to date knowledge of the industry
- Digital marketing skills, to include google analysis, reporting tools
- Experience of developing and delivering commercial and emotional marketing campaigns and metrics and data analysis
- Must be able to run campaigns
- Demonstrate creating thinking in approach to using marketing to support business development and commercial value
- Excellent understanding and knowledge in using social media.
GPR is fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and values the differences that a diverse workforce brings to organisations. GPR will not discriminate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. GPR will not discriminate because of any other irrelevant factor and will build a culture that values meritocracy, openness, fairness and transparency.