Start-up Media Consultancy, based in Holborn are recruiting for an Events Manager to take full ownership of the planning, organisation and running of a number of client focussed events including co-ordinating the company's senior executive's attendance at high profile global industry events and business conferences. The Events Manager opportunity exists for someone to bring ideas and offer fresh solutions as well as being committed to working as part of the existing cohesive Operations team. The role requires the talents of a real team player who can demonstrate passion, attention to detail and is committed to building and maintaining client engagement.
- Recent demonstrable experience of working in an events management role with responsibility for planning, organisation and running of small and large events
- Excellent project management skills
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, investors, suppliers and venues
- Confident communication skills
- The availability and desire to attend and host events
- Available immediate to work initially on a temporary basis