Do you have a genuine passion for making a difference in young people's lives?
Do you posses a 'Can do' attitude whilst delivering a creative and relevant curriculum?
Can you work effectively with small groups?
A friendly and supportive primary school in Knowsley are looking for a full time teacher to cover Intervention groups. Ideally, the right candidate will be confident to teach Year 6. You will need to be highly organised, have excellent classroom management skills and be flexible and dynamic.
- Free on site parking
- Engaging children who want to learn
- On going training and support
- A welcoming and forward thinking school
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- An exciting curriculum
- Pay to scale
- Deliver lessons and promote a positive attitude to learning
- Plan and prepare effective engaging lessons
- Teach the primary curriculum
- Promote positive behaviour within the classroom
- Engage in the whole school life
- Hold qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Have knowledge of working and delivering the Key Stage 1 & 2 curriculum
- Making sure data recording is accurate and lesson plans are followed
Engaging with the pupils and keeping them on task, assisting with queries where possible
- Dealing with any immediate issues or emergencies according to the school policies and procedures
If you're passionate about delivering high-quality teaching and have exceptional drive and ambition to get the best out of each student, please apply now and our specialist Consultant - Neil will be in touch shortly!