Our client has a new specialist hub within that applies strategy, technical know-how and outstanding design to help its ambitious clients grow through Commerce solutions. This job did not exist a year ago, you will have the opportunity to help shape it as well as our Ecommerce Practice, alongside the Head of Ecommerce, therefore we are looking for an individual who is enthusiastic and entrepreneurial, with a strong interest in eCommerce, technology. consultancy, and performance marketing.
The role of the eCommerce department is to work closely alongside the client, Data and Insight teams to ensure campaigns are executed and amplified in an effective efficient and future facing way.
The eCommerce AD supports the Head of Ecommerce to deliver best in class retail media campaigns and consultancy projects.Role Requirements
- You will support our existing and future Clients with Ecommerce consultancy services - concentrating (albeit not exclusively) on new product development, roadmap definition, experience management and support in the creation of business cases
- Have in depth experience of eCommerce tactics and how to influence the physical and digital journey's.
- Experienced designing and leading Ecommerce engagements and facilitating workshops
- Strategically lead the development of the Market consultancy propositions and go-to-market strategies, helping scope new client engagements and involvement in pitches
- Create frameworks and approaches to key Market consultancy offerings to give structure and confidence to our clients.
- Previous experience in biddable and or eCommerce activity - knowledge of tools (eg. SA360, Marin, Kenshoo, Adobe Ad Cloud) desirable.
- Passion for eCommerce and Digital performance
- Well developed, up to date, media landscape knowledge (able to articulate current consumer insights
- Brings a strong interest in eCommerce, tech, and the retail industry
- Bias for action. Ready to take ownership over small projects, innovate and take risks
- An analytical mindset, not afraid of deep diving data sheets and excel pivot tables
- Comfortable presenting to internal and external stakeholders
- Understands acronyms such as SKU and ASIN. Understands online metrics such as CPC, CTR, CVR, ROAS, ROI, AOV.