If you are looking to work for a business that is at the heart of the community, this Finance Manager role might be the job for you! The Niche Partnership are looking for an experienced Finance Manager for a 6 month fixed term contract that could go permanent, for a growing Charity based in Lakeside.
The role is on a FTC basis, due to a team restructure as the business is growing and re-shaping. This role could go permanent at the end of the contract.
The successful Finance Manager will lead the finance team and support the FD on the day to day running of the finances. The Finance Manager will have flexibility to work 1 day from the office and the remainder working from home, though if you wish to be in the office ore you are of course welcome. With a great annual leave package, pension contribution and working for a charity with a strong community spirit. The Finance Manager must have a hands-on approach, managing a small team.Reporting to the Finance Director you will be tasked with the following:
What you will need:
- Managing the day to day finance function and finance operations are following best practice, hitting targets and deadlines with accuracy.
- Supporting other departments within the organisation, liaising with non-finance stakeholders/ business partnering to ensure they are receiving the finance support they need.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts for the board.
- Budgeting and forecasting and analysis, liaising with department heads to support them where possible
- Managing the cost base of the business in conjunction with the FD. Providing insight and information to support discussions on risks and opportunities.
- Lead on compliance within the business to ensure the business meets the relevant minimum control framework, all regulatory requirements etc are being adhered to.
- Management and growth of the team on a day-to-day basis, ensuring smart objectives are set, the team morale is high and there is investment in the team members.
What you will get:
- Immediately Available or on 1 week's notice and able to start in the role in the next week.
- Experience in job roles such as; Finance Manager/ Assistant Management Accountant/ Assistant Finance Manager/ Financial Accountant.
- Studying or Finalist or Qualified - ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- You will need to be highly organised, and can demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and manage own workload
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedInPDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Hybrid working pattern-1 day in the office 4 days working form home- 37.5 hours per week
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Health plan
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Free parking
- Discounted services
- Cycles to Work Scheme
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION
...because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.