Digital Account/Campaign Manager - South Manchester, Hybrid/Part-RemoteSalary: £27,500 - £32,500 per annum.
We're excited to be partnering with a remarkable Digital & Creative Media agency that are used to managing campaigns, branding and content for big name clients such as Manchester University, Air Products, Iceland etc.
They're currently on the hunt for a versatile Digital Account & Campaign Manager to help drive core aspects of the business. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a solid track record of digital campaign effectiveness and website project delivery. Preferably they'll have agency experience or have worked in a similar role within an in-house team.
The best thing about this job? Easy, it's the breadth of clients you'll be working on - and the opportunity to do great work that makes a real difference to them. Our partners' broad range of clients means you'll work with exciting start-ups and scale-ups, alongside leading brands and respected institutions.What You'll Do:
- Managing key accounts, ensuring an outstanding client experience is delivered across the whole agency.
- Growing new and existing accounts by developing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Writing proposals and being involved in client pitches.
- Managing and assigning tasks to the Account Executives who will support you day-to-day.
- Defining detailed technical requirements, before developing campaign and project delivery plans.
- End-to-end management of digital/website projects.
- Delivering campaigns across multiple channels, including websites, social, PPC, organic search and email.
- Monitoring media budgets and preparing detailed monthly reports.
- Researching and analysing data to get to meaningful observations and recommendations.
- Developing your own skills and knowledge and nurturing junior team members, taking an active role in their development.
(You'll also have the opportunity to)
What You'll Have:
- Knowledge-share with agency colleagues.
- Plan and run client workshops and training sessions.
- Attend, and participate in industry events.
- Client first - you'll be driven by their success.
- Adaptability - this is a business where change is constant, you'll need to adapt quickly, think on your feet and thrive in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- A love of our industry - a genuine interest in what you do, an inquisitive mind and a point of view are very important to our partner.
- Meticulous attention to detail in both planning and delivery.
- Detailed knowledge of SEO and PPC (including paid social and AdWords).
- The ability to interrogate data and analytics to get to understand what's important.
- A solid track record of website and digital project delivery.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- People management experience.
What You'll Get In Return:
- Copy/content writing skills are a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS.
- Google AdWords Certified.
- Google Squared/CAM Qualified
- APMP or PRINCE2 certification
- Salary up-to £32k+ per annum.
- 28 days holiday (+ 8 bank holidays).
- Free parking & Hybrid working (2/3 days at home).
- Pension contribution & Sick pay.
- Free drinks, fruit, biscuits and Friday treats.
- Regular 121s with a focus on your professional development.
- Team social events & competitions.
If this sounds like you, apply now to avoid disappointment!