6 Month FTC
Your new company
Your new company is seeking an Internal Change Communications Delivery Manager to support our communications programme, as we build 'one' with 25,000 employees.
In this role, you'll work with our Integration Communications leads and others across the business to plan, execute and measure effective and timely employee communications in support of the company's integration and transformation agenda. You will lead and support the delivery of their communications through a variety of channels with creativity, quality and flawless execution.
- Deliver effective change communications to support the change agenda (people, systems, processes)
- Draft and/or edit engaging messages and lead on delivery for audiences via multiple channels including blog posts and videos. Apply standards that promote continuity and consistency across the organisation's communications practices.
- Identify new and exciting formats, tools and capabilities to increase the quality of our internal communications and to drive engagement across the company.
- Lead on measurement and evaluation of all communications, informing go forward communications approaches.
- Participate in projects partnering with communications colleagues to continually improve protocols and process for communications support.
What you need
- 7+ years' internal communications experience within an in-house internal comms role with a focus on change and transformation comms.
- Passion and flair for technical, business and creative writing - and at pace.
- Exceptional project management and organisational skills with a focus on delivery and execution across multiple channels and audiences - able to juggle many competing projects and priorities at the same time.
- Proactive, a 'can do' attitude, with a willingness to 'roll your sleeves up' bringing new ideas and suggestions to the table.
- Experience with MS Office Suite including Office 365 and SharePoint, Poppulo and other mass communications systems.
- Able to influence stakeholders and build trusted relationships.
- Experience working with and maintaining confidential and sensitive information.
- Exposure or knowledge of the financial services industry preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Business or a related field preferred.
What you'll get in return
£400 per day (£60,000 - £75,000 at the end of the contract) including flexible working, day rate and working for one of the leading stock exchange companies globally
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career