Role: Field Engineer - Facilities Maintenance
Contract length: Until the end of March 2022. To start ASAP.
Location: Berkshire, Oxfordshire area
Pay rate: £20 -£25 per hour PAYE, depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday. 8am-5pm
Overtime may be available at an enhanced rate
My client is seeking a Field Engineer to cover the Berkshire/Oxfordshire area to visit various commercial premises to carry out PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks), respond to daily daily reactive calls and undertake small Mechanical/Electrical works.
The role will also involve:
· Maintaining/repairing BMS controls, Pumps, Heating & Ventilation systems, Air conditioning systems, AHUs, plus undertaking basic plumbing jobs
· Possibly supervising of subcontractors, ensuring completion of work and value for money.
Maintain Plant & Plant rooms to a high standard
· Liaising with the client
· Understanding water treatment process, according to L8.
Demonstrate good financial awareness in the provision and completion of small works proposals.
Ideal candidate profile:
* City & Guilds Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience
* IEE 17th/18th Edition
* Proven mechanical/electrical skills in all aspects of Building Services
* In depth knowledge of building services with the ability to fault find and resolve problems
* Sound judgment and examples of logical problem solving
* Customer focused and Team player
* Health and safety Awareness
* Documentation compliance
* Strong time management
* Legionella awareness
* Computer literacy
* F-Gas certification is a strong plus
· Usage of you own vehicle is essential for which mileage can be claimed.
· The successful candidate will be required to have a drug screening prior to starting the assignment.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.