Senior Contracts and Compliance Executive
Quanta Consultancy Services Ltd is a successful international recruitment consultancy, established in 1992. Quanta provide specialist Contract and Permanent recruitment services to clients within very specific industry sectors across the EMEA, Americas and APAC regions. We employ +80 staff and have 3 offices:
- Headquarters based in Berkhamsted, UK
- Dublin, Ireland
- Boston, USA
With the increasing growth of the organisation, we are now looking for a Senior Contracts and Compliance Executive to join our Contracts, Compliance & Commercial Team.
The fundamental purpose of this crucial role within the business is to ensure the Contracts & Compliance team are working coherently with Clients; Contractors, Suppliers; as well as Internal Staff and Stakeholders to deliver to the day-to-day business requirements on any contractual and legislative matters compliantly and in a timely manner.
We Work across 30 different countries worldwide and partner some of the world's leading Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and ICT companies. As our contractors travel to new, exciting projects worldwide, you will assist in identifying compliant, commercially viable business solutions in new geographical locations. Providing guidance on legislative changes in the global employment / contract market and ensuring the Company remains compliant.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Reviewing client terms and commercial analysis of the risks
- Working with the Group Compliance Manager on client negotiation and terms finalisation
- Quality control of contracts (national and international) ensure they are fit for purpose and mitigate risk to Quanta
- Responsibility for compliance with an understanding of international contractor legislation,
- Conduct Status determinations with Clients as well as Contractors in accordance with IR35 regulations
- To provide support in the preparation and submission of RFI/RFPs/Tenders etc.
- Act as 1st point of contact in team for candidate-based compliance enquiries
- Annual audit/vetting of payroll partners
Required knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of IR35, AWR, CIS as well as International Tax Compliance
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent in organisational and time management, being process driven
- Can work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment
To enable you to deliver this critical role you will receive continuous training, development and support from the Contracts & Compliance / Commercial team as well as our dedicated Learning & Development Team.
Our team have structured, clear and achievable career development plans to allow growth and progression within the role.
For more information apply today and one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch!