This role is suited to an experienced Reconciliations Specialist, ideally with a background in Payroll. This role will focus on the reconciliation and analysis of shares vesting including NI and Pension reconciliations.Client Details
My client is a large international bank with their head office based in central London. Currently the team are operating within a hybrid model with one day in the office and the rest working from home.Description
Reporting in to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for the following;
- Share vesting reconciliation from Computershare spreadsheet against payroll and ATSO reports, maybe a manual check.
- Updating SAP with vesting and screen shots of each liability on payslips (Has to be done for each vesting and there can be up to eight vesting's per employee)
- Updating ATSO with share vesting from April 2021 to date
- Annual reporting on shares
- Produce Share Tax liability statements, to be automated by macros if possible (not available at the current time)
- Tracker for deferred shares, forfeited shares, good and bad leavers.
- Ad-hoc responsibilities as required.
To be successful in this role, you must have expert reconciliation skills and have advanced Excel skills. It is also essential that you are happy and capable to work autonomously as this role will only require 1 day per week in the office. Ideally you will have had previous experience or exposure in a Payroll department with previous experience of SAP also advantageous.Job Offer
- Competitive day rate
- Immediate start role
- Financial Services organisation
- Hybrid working