An exciting opportunity has come about to work a high growth FMCG business who are now looking to hire an Senior FP&A Manager, on a 6 month fixed term contract. You will work closely with the newly appointed Head of FP&A, and support the team and senior stakeholders, developing new processes and adding real value through your commercial analysis.
The role will pay up to £600 per day and is offer on a FTC.
The role responsibilities will include.
- Develop strong relationships with the Business Partners to obtain insight on results to ensure fully understood and presented in a meaningful way
- Take full responsible for the weekly reporting of sales and KPI data including implementing actions to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Lead on the periodic reporting including reporting to key stakeholders and the Board pack including operational and financial metrics to aid better decision making
- Analysis of external data for benchmarking and competitor analysis. Presenting in a clear and concise way to enable informed decision making
- Overseeing the budget and forecasting process and reporting, understanding key drivers and variances by building strong relationships with the Finance Team
- Take ownership of reports and analysis to give insight into operational cost base by key drivers
- Develop and evolve current ways of working and improve the financial processes
- Develop a detailed understanding of the operational drivers to highlight areas requiring course correction, identify on-going opportunities and risks
- Manage a team of two Finance Analyst
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant from an FMCG / Retail / Tech background looking to join a newly created team and really drive their career forward. Our client is looking to start the interview process this week, so please contact Radley Green to be considered.