HARTMANN is an international player in the field of medical and hygiene products. The core of our portfolio, marketed under the well-established HARTMANN brand, is made up of professional system solutions in three key segments: wound treatment, incontinence hygiene, and infection prophylaxis.
Our headquarters are located in Heidenheim, Germany between Munich and Stuttgart. We are a global company with a presence in over 30 countries with over 11,000 employees in the HARTMANN GROUP.
At HARTMANN you get to make a difference. Our healthcare products and solutions make an impact in millions of people's lives around the world on a daily basis - in hospitals, in clinics, and at home. Position Overview
We aim to work in partnership with Healthcare Professionals by providing Solution led products and services to meet clinical needs.
Within this role, you will be supporting the Digital Engagement Manager for developing and
implementing the short and long term digital strategy for the Continence Management (CM), Wound Management (WM) and Disinfection (DI) Divisions, including management of Social Media channels and PR.
You will work closely with the Product Managers to ensure development of relevant assets to support strategic initiatives and key brands, and to ultimately deliver on the company objectives.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Digital Engagement Manager for developing and managing the digital strategy in the UK, i.e. selecting and dealing with the right digital channels to use and how to make them work together.
- Work closely with the Product Managers in each division to drive online campaigns, generate additional leads, and maximise the potential of the current database via email marketing.
- Being solely responsible for the local company website, its content and its update.
- Work closely with Product Managers to maximise traffic, SEO and ultimately sales.
- Establish close communication with the internal staff and update the UK team for WM, CM and DI achievements via the relevant channels.
- Act as the Champion for branding and Corporate Identity, answering queries from internal and external sales teams, and continuously promoting the value of branding.
- Establish close communication with all relevant counterparts in headquarters in Germany, including divisional and corporate branding, to share knowledge and best practice
- Support the WM, CM and DI divisions in the design of targeted marketing campaigns
promoting product and service solutions to existing and potential customers, in line with the divisional business plan.
- Build relationships with key media to strengthen understanding of our business and create awareness of HARTMANN vision, values and purpose.
- Support the Senior Managers of each division on the development and execution of the Marketing Plan.
- Provide support to the WM, CM and DI divisions in preparing for and presenting the launch of new product and service solutions.
- Create and maintain up-to-date databases on competitors' communication activities
- To develop your professional competence through engaging in on-going training and
development, as well as keeping up-to-date knowledge on relevant marketing trends and share with the marketing team
- To communicate with the Digital Engagement Manager on all aspects of your role in line with agreed administration protocols.
- Undertake any other marketing tasks required that support achievement of personal,
departmental and company objectives.
What we are looking for: Skills & Attributes:
- Ensure compliance with all company policy and procedures
- Carry out any other duties commensurate to the post as required by your Line Manager or a Senior Manager
- Variations to the role profile may be required from time to time and when this arises there will be a discussion with the post holder
- Occasional field visits and attendance at events or exhibitions to build an understanding of our markets, business areas and customer requirements
- To demonstrate and embed all company values, creating a positive and effective feedback culture
As well as:
- Penchant for storytelling & strong writing capability
- Creative thinker with innovative approach to communication and marketing activities
- Team player with high level of customer focus and service skills
- Ability to build relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders at various levels
- Demonstrate a 'can do' and positive attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines without compromising on quality or accuracy
- Able to follow instruction
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable IT skills and experience in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Qualification or certificate in Social Media Marketing or Digital Marketing - desirable.
- Interest in the medical device industry would be an advantage.
Having a full driving licence (highly desirable). Entry requirements:
You need to have 5 GCSE's:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications. Find out more here:
Five days per week, total of 37 hours a week. Benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare (taxable benefit)
- Company sick pay (after qualifying period)
- Free on-site parking
- Employee discounts platform
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Tea, coffee, etc provided on site
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department