Student Recruitment Adviser - Bournemouth - Temp - £10.17 per hour
A Student Recruitment Advisor is required for our client based in Bournemouth within the Marketing & Communications division. The main aspect of the role is to provide expert knowledge on all University courses, along with the processes and procedures in helping prospective students in their choices through to application and offer.
This role requires someone to work 4 days per week, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.
The working hours are flexible between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
- To proactively engage with other departments at the University to ensure information is regularly checked for accuracy.
- Deal with enquirers via email, telephone, face to face and social media to ensure a professional and personal service is provided
- To follow up enquirers with outbound campaigns
- To reach and maintain an exemplary level of knowledge of the core information of all courses.
- Develop and maintain a detailed knowledge and understanding of all University processes relating to applications.
- Understand the requirements and situation of the enquirer in sufficient depth and to use own judgement to proactively introduce and cross sell appropriate courses.
- Maintain and build relationships with other Professional Services and Academic Schools, with the aid of an induction training programme and up to date knowledge.
- To manage all administrative tasks, records and processes relating to enquiries including necessary follow up, funding, accommodation & international advice.
- To accurately update, maintain and cleanse enquirer information on the CRM system and other systems used.
- To draft, using appropriate language for an external audience, submissions for the Frequently Asked Questions knowledge database.
- To draft contributions for the Team Manual.
- Contribute to new staff induction via training on enquiry handling to ensure a Uni-wide appreciation of the importance of a wide view on recruitment.
- To undertake various ad-hoc duties as requested by the Marketing and Recruitment team including Open Day assistance, on campus tours and other duties.
- Experience within a similar course recruitment role, or education setting.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of people at all levels.
- IT Literate
- Excellent customer service skills
For more information on this role, please send your CV to or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency