- Contribute to optimisation of content and channel performance for digital channels.
- Support execution of digital and content A/B and multi-variate tests.
The client are rresponsible for promoting Britain worldwide and developing its visitor economy. Their mission is to grow the value of inbound tourism to Britain, working with a wide range of partners in both the UK and overseas.Description
- Contribute to optimisation of content and channel performance for Visit Britain and Visit England digital channels.
- Carry out data-led analytics to provide insights into content performance and user behaviour on our websites.
- Work alongside the relevant Data and Analytics experts to deliver search data-driven insights and recommendations to Content and Digital teams.
- Input directly into Visit Britain Digital Transformation programme and provide SEO and data support and insights as required.
- Manage relationship with our external SEO agency together with Senior Digital Optimisation Manager.
A proven track record of leading the growth of organic traffic for consumer websites through digital optimisation techniques.
Significant experience of digital marketing analytics (metrics, KPIs, channels, tools, handling data sets).
Experience of generating web/editorial content analytics and performance reporting.
Excellent presentation skills capable of creating clear digital insight reports with easily digestible recommendations for non-technical audiences.Job Offer