The role will entail working 1-2-1 with a pupil with a diagnosis of Autism. The pupil does have an Educational Healthcare Plan in place. The pupil is verbal, high functioning with a love for Art and Music.
The role will involve
- Supporting a pupil in Year 1 - managing behaviour and supporting the learning.
- Work alongside the KS1 team to plan and prepare engaging, enjoyable sessions for small groups of learners.
- Firm but fair behaviour management skills
The teaching assistant roles are full time, 5 days a week and will be due to start in September 2020 to continue for the full academic year.
To be considered for the Year 1 Behaviour TA role
- Have previous experience working in a primary school setting.
- Be a team player - this role requires someone who works well with teachers, pupils and parents
- Demonstrate commitment, dedication and resilience in your previous childcare work
- have an ability to manage challenging behaviour
- Ideally you will be local to Ealing
The school benefits
- The potential to eventually undertake your teacher training in partnership with the school
- Career progression for the right candidate
- A vibrant and creative area of London
- In house school CPD training
- £80- £90 per day
By registering with LTF Recruitment, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Year 1 Behaviour TA - Waltham Forest
role you will need to:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position Year 1 Behaviour TA - Waltham Forest
or for more information about the role, contact Richard Beaumont at LTF Recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our office in the UK, including: London and the East Midlands.
LTF Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.