Are you interested in Science Lecturer jobs, Additional Science teacher jobs or Science Tutor jobs in Grantham? Grantham College is looking for a Science Lecturer - apply today!
Job Title: Science Lecturer
Job Type: Temporary
Industry: Education and Training The organisation
In this Science Lecturer opportunity in Grantham, you will join Grantham College . Key responsibilities
In this Science Lecturer job, your responsibilities will include:
Skills & experience Skills
- Achieve outstanding outcomes for students through the development of courses and associated course material that meets the needs of students, using a variety of teaching, learning strategies
- Monitor student progress and performance, providing individual and tailored support that fully prepares students for assessment
- To actively contribute to the promotion of all aspects of students' welfare, and personal and social development
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly effective organisation skills
- Must be suitable to work with young people and adults at risk of harm
- Ability to recognise discrimination and be able to demonstrate an awareness of equal opportunities.
- Experience of designing and delivering teaching and learning in education and training or a similar environment.
- Proven Knowledge of subject area
Up to date knowledge of the Ofsted and Inspectorate Process. Benefits
- Dedicated Consultant / Account Manager to support with your job search
- Free advice and guidance around CV writing
- Referral Fee available for any suitable recommended candidates from yourself
Weekly pay through Morgan Hunts PAYE system / UMBRELLA option available
If you are interested in the position of Science Lecturer in Grantham College, please apply with your up-to-date CV. No cover letter is required.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.