Do you have experience working with children and young people? Do you wish to join a welcoming school with flexible hours local to you?
Teaching Personnel is an approved Tuition Partner for the National Tutoring Programme (NTP). We are supporting our client school that are looking for a dynamic NTP Tutor, starting in January 2022 or earlier. This fantastic opportunity will be ideal if you have previous experience within an education setting support with teaching and learning.
Key Role Highlights:
Role: NTP Tutor (Key Stage 2/3).
Start Date: January 2022 or earlier.
Salary: £20 - £35 per hour depending on qualifications and experience.
Location: Preston, Lancashire.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Targeted sessions of up to 3 pupils, on a 1:1, 1:2, or 1:3 basis,within your area of expertise.
- Leading a timetable developed by the school: develop resources and sessions to accommodate a range of learning abilities (full support provided).
- Monitor pupil progress in line with learning outcomes and review feedback.
- Level 2 safeguarding trained within the last 12 months, or complete the training with us, free of charge.
- Qualified Teacher or Education Support Practitioner with previous school-based experience.
- Must have previous experience working with pupils wihtin a similar setting.
- Able to plan and deliver targeted sessions with enthusiasm and creativity.
- Any previous experience within a similar capacity tutoring, particularly across multiple year-groups, is highly advantageous.
To register your interest or further information regarding other Tutoring opportunities, please send an up-to-date CV highlighting all relevant experience via the links provided below.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.