A top city firm is looking for a Banking Solicitor to join its busy London office. Having received a number of recent instructions, the firm has a growing client portfolio, including numerous challenger banks.
The ideal candidate will have 2-6 PQE as a Banking Solicitor. You'll be experienced in dealing with institutional and non-institutional lenders and borrowers in funding property and corporate finance transactions.
No matter the size or scope of the loan facility, this team are adept at dealing with inter-creditor deeds, refinancing and restructuring transactions.What You Will Need
- 2-6 PQE Banking Solicitor
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Familiarity in working with regulated and non-regulated banking and secured lending
- Banking, corporate and real estate specialist
- Range of clients: challenger banks, institutions, investment banks and mezzanine lenders
- High quality, complex and challenging workload
- Acting for lenders on corporate financings and property finance deals
- Working alongside one of the founding Partners of the firm
- Complex work: on behalf of a bank on a £30m facility agreement, £20m+ property acquisition and £10m+ mixed use scheme acquisition.
You will be busy dealing with several transactions at once, therefore organisation is key. You'll be acting on behalf of lenders, borrowers and investors in the UK and internationally.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact George Langford for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful*