Have you been looking to commence teacher training but not sure where to begin?
Do you have experienced of working with children and/or a graduate wanting to progress in a teaching career?
A specialist school for children and young adults with complex needs and severe autism just outside of Dorking, are offering the opportunity to join their school as a trainee teacher. You will initially work in the role of Applied Behaviour Analysis Tutor whilst your teacher training is ongoing.
Key Benefits of the role:
- 44 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free on-site parking
- Registered Behaviour Technician Qualification
- CABAS Teacher Training
- Competitive and incremental salary
What can you expect to do on daily basis?
- Enabling and supporting learning and personal development
- Liaise with supervisors and lead teachers to identify and work towards targets
- Facilitating and promoting decision making and independence
- Collecting and analysing data to monitor progress and adapt learning programmes as necessary
- Using a calm approach to conflict resolution and behaviour management
Requirements of you:
- You will require a child & adult DBS
- You will not be barred from working with children
- You will have access to your own mode of transport due to the lack of public transport available
- You will have a genuine drive for progression within teaching and/or therapy
- You will have a minimum of grade C in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
This position is available to start immediately of after the Easter break. For more information, please get in touch at