We are working with a leading US law firm who are looking to recruit a Risk & Compliance Analyst with a data protection and financial crime focus.
The ideal candidate for this role will already have law firm compliance experience
as well as having demonstrable experience dealing with data protection, drafting legal documents
. In addition to this you will be a hard working, confident, self-starter with the ability to work to deadlines.
This is an incredibly varied role and is much broader than your standard AML & Conflicts Business Acceptance roles. In this role, you will be assisting on the delivery of various compliance projects such as:
- Devising the risk training programme for new joiners across the business
- Ensuring the firm's data protection policy remains relevant
- Dealing with data protection queries relevant to the entire business
- Reviewing contracts
- Maintaining the firm's Risk register
- Drafting policies in relation to audit letters, anti-bribery and corruption
- Keeping up to date with relevant changes to SRA rules and regulations across various jurisdictions
If you have at least 2 years experience working in a law firm and you have demonstratable knowledge of AML/Compliance and Data Protection, then this could be a truly exciting opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual.