You will be joining a phenomenal organisation set across numerous sites in and around Swindon, though as a 4-6 session GP you will only work out of the one. The practice has recognised the increasing pressures on GPs and moved to alleviate these with new working patterns, a workflow team which has vastly reduced paper flow coming through to GPs and the chance to develop a portfolio career within the practice.
With other practices in the area struggling, this group have gone from strength to strength with a dynamic, stable Partnership and excellent management team.Salary -
circa £9,700 - £10,000 per session plus indemnityLocation -
SwindonThe surgery -
Your role -
- Circa 12,000 patients
- Well Doctored practice with loyal team of Salaried GPs and established GP Partners
- Long serving Managing Partner
- Excellent admin team
- Open-door policy with regular socialising
- Very involved within Locality and CCG
- Very high staff retention
- Chance for portfolio career
The benefits -
- 4-6 sessions
- Virtually no home visits
- No extended hours
- Routine session - six 15-minute calls, six 15-minute F2F, three GP book only follow-ups
- Option of working from home a session a week (twelve 15-minute calls, with the six 15-minute F2F replacing the six calls in another session)
- Only one afternoon on-call session every two weeks
- £9,663 base rate with opportunity to earn more for taking on extra responsibilities
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now
button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308
. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!