We are looking for a hardworking, ambitious and dynamic part-time Lettings Manager to join Harris Academy Wimbledon at this exciting time. About Us
Harris Academy Wimbledon opened in September 2018. We are a brand new, co-educational 11-18 school for the High Path area. We currently have over 600 students in years 7, 8 , 9 & 10 and will build year by year with an intake of 180 pupils in each year group.
Harris Academy Wimbledon promotes high levels of academic achievement across the curriculum, encourages participation in extra-curricular opportunities and empowers students to make decisions wisely. The curriculum is rich, diverse and personalised ensuring every student achieves his or her true potential. Academic success goes hand-in-hand with a rich variety of enrichment and extra-curricular activities; these activities help foster a spirit of aspiration, resilience and joy in learning.
Professional learning is at the heart of academy supporting all staff in their development. The academy has a growth mindset approach where industry and commitment are seen as cultural virtues. Development of resilience, self-esteem, managing risks/consequences and the ability to work effectively together all form a key part of the pastoral provision.Main Areas of Responsibility
To manage the administration and finance for the Academy's lettings programme.
Qualifications & Experience
- To vet any potential new clients
- To onboard new clients, ensuring all required documentation is collected and retained
- To review contracts and ensure they are completed in accordance with Federation guidelines
- To create and maintain an invoice schedule adhering to HMRC guidelines
- To create and maintain a damage deposit register and pursue any charges incurred
- To create and issue invoices, liaising with the Finance Business Partner on incoming funds
- To issue credit notes and refunds as needed
- To maintain the lettings calendar, including any black-out dates
- To provide support to the Business Manager for any ad-hoc queries
- To ensure cover for all lettings is in place
- To part of the call out rota and key holder for the school
- To respond to enquiries
- To organise the rota for Lettings Supervisors
- To support the Business Manager with any other financial administration as and when required
- NVQ2 or equivalent qualification or experience in relevant discipline
- Good numeracy/literacy skills
- Two years' experience of working in a school
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact us via e-mail, or call to arrange a conversation.
Before applying, please download the Job Pack for full details on the job responsibilities and person specification. You will need this when completing your application.
Please note: we may hold interviews as and when applications are received and we reserve the right to offer to a candidate prior to the closing date. We only accept applications submitted online via our careers website and which are completed before the closing deadline. With this in mind, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible and advise you check the job information as per the listing on our careers site.Professional Development & Benefits
Our people are at the heart of our success. We have developed a strong culture of collaboration and best practice, with professional development and career planning at its centre. We invest in our staff with support, coaching, mentoring, and a wide range of top-quality training programmes delivered at every level to senior leadership.
We look for talented individuals who share our vision for creating exceptional places of learning, and are committed to ensuring that every child in London has access to the best possible education.
In addition to the opportunities for career progression, training and development, we also offer a competitive rewards and benefits package which includes our Harris Allowance, a Performance and Loyalty Bonus, Pension Scheme, a Wellbeing Cash Plan and many other benefits.Safeguarding Notice
The Harris Federation and all our academies are committed to ensuring the highest levels of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, references, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Before applying, please review our Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-Offenders.Equal Opportunities
The Harris Federation is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
As a provider of employment and education, we value the diversity of our staff and students, and all our staff are equally valued and respected. We are committed to providing a fair, equitable and mutually supportive learning and working environment for our students and staff.