Freelance Resource Manager | ASAP Start | Remote working | Inside IR35
My client is a top creative agency who are experiencing a huge period of growth and success, in a particularly busy period you will be covering a busy and successful Resource Manger for a 3 week period.
We are looking for someone with: proven traffic and account or studio management experience. You'll have experience working in an in-house design or creative services function for a well-known established brand or within a marketing, design, brand, advertising, digital creative or media agency.
This is a huge opportunity: to not only join a prestigious brand and also secure yourself some repeat work!About the role:
- Managing and co-ordinating creative, design and UX/UI projects from initial stages through to delivery
- Manage workflows, processes, schedules, governance methods, tools and files that help facilitate the smooth running of all projects
- Measuring and monitoring time-keeping and scheduling, inputting ideas on how to improve current practices where required
- Managing studio resources, identify resource gaps and updating key stakeholders on progress and contingency
- Facilitating regular project, production and creative status meetings
- Working across multiple projects and ensuring both the studio and stakeholders are informed of progress and problems
- Proven traffic and account or studio management experience working client-side or agency experience.
- Experience working in an in-house design or creative services function for a well-known established brand or within a marketing, design, brand, advertising, digital creative or media agency
- Resourcing experience with high volume traffic projects