Paying up to £694 pd. Financial services. 100% REMOTE.Your new company
Our client is a leading investment banking services company seeking support in managing test teams across multiple remote locations, whilst delivering the full lifecycle testing for major IT systems/ regulatory programs. You'd be responsible for multiple concurrent test work streams such as, system test, system integration, performance test, automation, User Acceptance Test.Your responsibilities
Qualifications and Competencies
- Representing test in internal and external stakeholder meetings.
- Developing & Delivering test plan scenarios for more complex unit, process, function, integration and acceptance testing. Responsible for definition, planning and execution of testing efforts. Provides technical guidance to assigned project teams.
- Participating in aspects of quality assurance and metrics architecture projects.
- Defining criteria for testing, analysing results of testing sessions and presents results to Quality Assurance leadership.
- Analysing more complex systems requirements.
- Automation frameworks such as Selenium (or similar), OATS, BDD, CI/CD, NexGen
- Possible java knowledge
- Resolving more complex problems detected in testing.
- Analysing and monitoring the effectiveness of the use of technology in QA processes. Recommending new products and providing guidance and expertise in their development.
- Global Test KPI management - With Head of Test ensuring the appropriate KPIs are set, tracked and analysed with impact on department objectives and direction for KPIs. Covering utilisation, productivity, effectiveness - specifically expected to Identify and document software and systems defects, test execution rates, estimate effectiveness, utilisation
- Using PPM, Ensure Manages and advises on the allocation of resources and its utilisation globally
What you'll get in return
- 8-10 years of experience in a systems quality environment required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
- Team and line management experience
- Stakeholder management experience
- Extensive experience of Testing Best Practices and Design Techniques
- Detailed understanding and experience of Quality Centre/ALM/Jira
- Experience of other testing tools, e.g. Quick Test Professional
- Experience of change management and code version control tools and processes.
- Quantifiable experience in Test process optimisation techniques such as TMMi, Test Process Improvement® and any other unstructured optimisation technique
- Experience in delivering a process optimisation programme
- Experience in a relevant business or technical role (preferably min. 3 years' Finance Industry experience) - preferably PSD2 experience.
What you need to do now
- Working will a leading financial services firm
- Competitive pay
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.