Are you interested in company law?
Our client, a London boutique practice is looking for a Company Lawyer, ideally 4+ PQE, however this is flexible and if you are someone that wants to learn and not afraid to take on new challenges, they are happy to provide the necessary training and support in order to expand your skillset. Working in a small team headed by a specialist partner, for mainly private companies, the role will include:
- Implementing share organisations, share buy backs, de-mergers and spin-offs, dealing with tax aspects, drafting HMRC clearance applications and producing relevant documentation
- Supervising the consents and filings required at Companies House following reconstructions
- Drafting and reviewing shareholder and investment agreements
- Drafting share and asset agreements
- Researching of the technical areas
The role is 4 or 5 days per week with the option of flexible and remote working. Candidates need to have excellent interpersonal skills and able to confidently interface with clients, be a good commercial thinker and experienced in financial management of matters.
If you would like to learn more about this great opportunity to work for this small, friendly practice please forward your CV for consideration.