Simply Education are currently working along side a primary school near Bourne that are currently seeking a Year 2 teacher to cover PPA sessions and to support with their supply needs.
The Teacher will predominantly be working within the Year 2 classes however the teacher may occasionally support in the other KS1 classes or even lower KS2 classes.
The Teacher will be required to have good classroom management and be able to deliver excellent lessons to students who are working at a mixture of abilities.
To be a successful candidate you will need to:
- Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP, SCITT or Bachelor of education.
- Have knowledge of the EYFS/Year 1 curriculum
- Knowledge of Read, Write, Inc is of particular interest
- Have excellent team working skills
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to communicate confidently with pupils and parents alike
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
Does this sound like it may be for you? Then click "Apply Now" to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Will Horspole on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that may be available.