Are you an aspiring SEN teacher and not sure where to begin?
Do you enjoy supporting vulnerable children and young adults?
A specialist school in Cranleigh require resilient, empathetic and patient staff to fulfil the role of learning support. You will not necessarily hold any particularly qualifications nor be required to have experience of working with children with special educational needs, but you will need to be determined and motivated by seeing these challenged young learners progress and succeed.
The children and young adults are aged from 5-19 and have a range of complex needs including Autism, Speech and Language difficulties, sensory processing difficulties, social communication difficulties, moderate to severe learning difficulties and ADD/ADHD.
Key Benefits of the role:
- Teacher training whilst on the job and being paid
- A comprehensive induction
- Excellent training and qualification opportunities
- A competitive annual salary
Requirements of you:
- You will require a child & adult DBS
- You will not be barred from working with children
- You will be committed to providing support and an ongoing professional relationship with learners
- You will be an empathetic and resilient character
The position is available to start as soon as possible or in the new year. Apply today to get the ball rolling and kick start your career!