Edward Mann are recruiting for a group accountant within a market leading and globally recognised Retail group.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, progressive and interested in joining an expanding and growing team and business.Key Accountabilities
- Preparing the monthly management accounts reports for group;
- Prepare analysis and presentation material as requested;
- Work on projects to implement new accounting and reporting developments and improvements;
- Assisting with monthly consolidation, including the reviewing from Group companies
- Monthly intercompany reconciliation procedures;
- Assisting by preparing the financial statements
- Assist with production of statutory accounts for group;
- Cover for other members of the reporting team.
The ideal candidate will have the following Experience and Qualifications
- Resilient and determined to achieve results
- Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to articulate thoughts clearly and to present with confidence
- Good problem-solving skills, with the ability to challenge and add value
- Qualified Accountant (ACA)
- Either form an Audit background in practice or from practice and with commerce and industry experience
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.