Morgan Hunt are currently working with an award-winning in the Coulsdon area. We are looking for a passionate Law Lecturer who has the drive to help students thrive in Education.
Pay: £25.00 - £30.00 per hour
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, part time
Length of contract: on going
Course: Btec Law, AS Level Law, A Level Law
Law Lecturer key responsibilities:
- Carry out any reasonable subject-related duties assigned to them by their manager
- Attend department meetings as requested by their manager
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of all children and young person's they are responsible for or meet.
- Plan, deliver and assess outstanding teaching and learning using proven methods and approaches which produce promising results.
- Planning and developing lesson plans and teaching outlines.
We are looking to speak with an experienced Law Lecturer that has the following:
- A recognised teaching qualification e.g. DTLLS, PCET, PGCE or QCF Level 5 Diploma in Education A PTLLS or CTLLS teaching qualification
- Recent experience lecturing/ teaching experience
- To be considered for this role, you must hold a valid enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months or be registered with the DBS update service.
If you would like for us to set-up an interview with the college for this role, please apply now with your updated CV and proof of a valid DBS.
If you do not hold a valid DBS, you will be required to have one processed.
If you are a Law Lecturer looking for work in the Coulsdon area, please apply.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.