Our client based in South Birmingham are committed to the highest standards in everything they do. All their students should leave the academy as articulate, aspirational individuals equipped for the modern world and able to make a positive contribution to their community.Prospero Teaching
are currently seeking a Qualified Science Teacher to teach KS3 and KS4. You will be responsible for delivering and planning lessons to GCSE standard. This role is to start in January 2022 and will run till Easter. The position is for 5 days a week (Monday - Fri). You will need to hold QTS or NQT and have experience teaching Science to KS3 and KS4. The school are looking for a confident teacher with good communication and behaviour management.
Experience, Training and Qualifications
- Location - Birmingham
* Position - QTS Science
* Type of work - KS3/4 GCSE
* Start date - ASAP
* Likely Duration - Long term, on-going
* Position end date - on-going
* Contract type - Temporary
* 5 days a week
* Rate of pay - £130 - £190 Per day
* Hours - 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- It is essential that you have QTS and experience teaching Science in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Science Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on .
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.