Project Manager - Cloud Migration - (re)insurance - £700 Umbrella
Harvey Nash are currently supporting the hiring of an experienced Project Manager, with a background in Insurance/ London Market (re)insurance, to manage the successful migration to rehouse the application suite and file shares to the Cloud.
This migration and rehousing initiative will be from the current on-premises Data Centres to the cloud on Azure.Contract Role:
6 months (with view to extend)Day rate:
£700 p/day (via Umbrella)Location:
London (city) - 2/3 days a week remote workingIdeal start date:
04/01/2021 (can be flexible for the right candidate)Role Responsibilities:
Required skills and qualifications
- You will be leading the Business Solutions project to deliver to time, scope, quality and budget.
- You will work with the Service Delivery and global data centre transformation (DCT) teams to ensure that the business applications and file shares are successfully rehoused in the cloud with no business impact to services or functionality.
- Ensure technical debt is minimised to enable migration.
- Co-ordinate and manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT) or other testing for re-platforming or other technical debt removal changes.
- Manage UAT and other testing for re-hosting.
- Ensure early business engagement and documentation of testing and outcomes.
- Project planning, scheduling, resourcing and dependency management following the approved project management methodology based on PMBOK and Agile practices.
- Manage distributed resources (including third party) and allocate these to the phases and tasks accordingly
- Review and manage project costs using Planview project management portfolio tool
- 5+ years project delivery background with more recent experience within the insurance/financial services sector.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully delivering end to end application to cloud migration projects - including; design, migration, testing and go live.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully delivering critical and complex IT system related projects within financial services/ Insurance.
- Strong communication with business stakeholders, & facilitation skills
- Ability to work with third parties and offshore teams
- Company/London Market (re)insurance experience - understanding of key business applications and dependencies used with in the Lloyds market.
Please apply within by sending your CV via the link.