Science Teacher - Outstanding School - January 2022
Our client school is looking for a well-qualified Science Teacher who will, under the guidance of the Director of Science, teach Science in Key Stages 3 and 4, across the ability range.
- Experienced practitioners as well as newly qualified teachers
- Teaching Science to KS3/4 and KS5 for the relevant Teacher
- Outstanding School
- Croydon, London
- Full time and part time considered
- January start
- Science Teacher
- Established department
As a Science teacher in the school, you will be responsible for ensuring that every student enjoys an excellent experience in your lessons and will work very closely with the rest of the team in planning and delivering interesting and engaging sequences of lessons.
This is a fantastic opportunity and the post would be suitable for experienced practitioners as well as newly qualified Science teachers, who would be able to benefit from their successful and supportive ECT Induction Programme.School Information
This Outstanding School has sound behaviour and achieves good results year on year. They believe that their staff are the most important factor in making an impact for pupils and has put every measure in place to allow you to assist in the most effective way possible. This is an exciting opportunity for you to shape and develop your own career within an exciting and highly supportive environment as a Science Teacher.
- A competitive salary - MPS/UPS with R&R or TLR
- A full and varied CPD programme offering teaching and leadership development for their staff
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- Wider opportunities to be involved across their learning partnership
- An energised and professional working environment
Experience and Qualifications
- Wayman Education is a London based recruitment agency which specialises in Education recruitment, recruiting for Nurseries, Primary and Secondary Schools and Sixth Form Colleges in all sectors. We recruit for all type of positions whether Permanent, Temporary or Day to day.
- Degree in Science or similar
- QTS or PGCE
The salary for this Science Teacher position will be paid to scale MPS/UPS London.Application
To be considered for this Science Teacher position please send your application through as soon as possible to Giles Bullock.