A Liverpool city centre based Law firm is seeking a Property Legal Assistant to provide a support service to the fee earners in the Property department. The Role:
You will be dealing with a range of duties to assist teams within the Property department within onboarding, post completion, closure of files and day to day support.
Duties will include but are not limited to -
Salary and Benefits:
- Opening and closing of client file and administering filing systems.
- Carrying out duties set by the fee earner in a professional and friendly manner.
- Dealing with registrations and requisitions.
- To update and maintain records on external portals such as LMS, Lender Exchange, HTB portal and any other portals.
- Dealing with digital dictation.
- Dealing with administrative property related tasks such as, but not limited to, SDLT returns and MR01's.
- Attending to clients on the telephone and to provide such communication in a professional and friendly manner.
- To undertake training and development.
- To provide support to other members of the Property Client Support Teams as required.
- To provide guidance to junior members of the team.
- Salary is competitive, depending on experience.
Please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date cv. Get in touch with Laura-Kate Davies directly to get the ball rolling.
Any reference to PQE and salary are for guidance only.