Senior Management Accountant | Fast-Growth Music Tech Business | London
Harmonic are proud to be working with a rapidly scaling Music Tech business who are looking for a Senior Management Accountant. The Business
The business, who have interests within music production, have become renowned across the world, with their technology used by some of the Music Industry's biggest artists. Over the last year the business has grown by 50%, with a Turnover currently of £30 million and offices across the UK and Europe. Already, the business is projected to double again in size in the next 2-3 years.
The company are headquartered in trendy offices in Central London and are well-known for their non-corporate and dynamic work environment. The business adopts a modern approach to work-life balance and are happy to offer flexibility with working from home. This presents a fantastic opportunity to get in at the ground level of a rapidly growing business, with a fantastic culture and clear progression opportunities. The Role
A new position has opened for a Senior Management Accountant, reporting closely into the Financial Controller and Finance Director. As the business is scaling quickly, there are fantastic opportunities for progression and stepping up to Finance Manager in the future. The team are fantastically supportive and renowned for their collaborative approach and management style.
As part of the role you will be responsible for:
What you need (essential):
- Preparing monthly group management accounts which will include insightful commentary and analysis.
- Presenting key insights and information to the Senior team.
- Mentoring and supporting the development of junior colleagues.
- Managing the royalty accounting process.
- Proactively improving systems and processes.
- Support the Financial Controller with group statutory financial accounts.
- Ad-hoc commercial and financial projects.
What we'd like to see (bonus):
- Management Accounting experience.
- Finalist or Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience working within the Creative Industries (Music, Publishing, TV, Film, Media).
- Knowledge of Royalty accounting.
- Experience with SUN
: £50,000 - £55,000 plus generous benefits package
If you're interested, please apply online and get in touch with Ed Naish at
Please feel free to circulate this amongst anyone who you believe may be interested in this opportunity.