Euro London have recently started recruiting for a recognized fashion company that work across the world. An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced and academic accountant to join as an Accounts Payable Administrator Don't miss out on this amazing opening!
- The primary purpose of the role will be to manage the day to day invoice input and payment procedures for EMEA.
What your day would consist of:
• Day to day managing operating units across EMEA from reviewing invoices, to making payment to the vendor.
• Entering the invoices on to the accounts system and dealing with queries and ensuring vendors are paid according to the pre agreed payment terms.
• Maintain systematic checks and working to ensure the SOX process is followed accurately at all time.
You will ideally:
• Have at least 2 years of relevant work experience
• Oracle accounting software experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Word