Search Consultancy are currently partnering with a multinational logistics and distribution company based in Liverpool. Due to expansion within the company they are looking to hire an experienced Finance Business Partner to continue on their projected growth plans for 2022.
- The preparation of budget and quarterly forecasting for facilities.
- Creation of different sets of budget/forecasts showing the effects of certain adjustments.
- Displaying budget decks and bridges to leadership teams.
- Observing and forecasting capital expenditure making sure that it is coherent with budgets.
- Construction of flash data and analysing any variances.
- Closely working along side the management accounts team and providing information and analysis in regards to month end packs.
- Assisting key colleagues to find out where cost efficiency's can be achieved.
- ACCA or CIMA qualification.
- Competent with excel.
- Exceptional communication skills.
What's on offer:
- £50,000-£55,000 (D.O.E).
- Free parking.
- 25 days annual leave and bank holidays.
- Flexible hours and hybrid working.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Professional and hands on manager.