We are currently working in partnership with a Manufacturing Business based in Ystrad Mynach who are looking to employ a permanent Supply Chain Executive to support the Procurement team in ensuring on-time supply of materials and services, in line with business requirements.
Key aspects include the processing of orders, administration of Direct-To-Site deliveries and co-ordination of all Procurement-related documentation.
The successful Supply Chain Executive will have experience within a procurement role in a similar industry i.e. manufacturing/ engineering.
Supply Chain Executive Benefits
* Salary of up to £27,000 dependant on experience
* Permanent, stable role within a growing organisation during an exciting period of expansion
* 8.45am - 4.45pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
* 23 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
* Contributory pension
* Free Parking
* Progression opportunities available
Supply Chain Executive Duties and Responsibilities
* Establish and maintain close working relationships with Procurement team and all internal departments associated with the procurement function.
* Input supplier purchase orders on system, ensuring accurate completion and on-time issuing.
* Liaise directly with key suppliers on materials and/or deliveries, as and when required.
* Co-ordinate all procedures and documentation associated with the procurement function, in order to meet all internal and external audit requirements.
* Co-ordinate all logistics functions, confirming import and export preferred suppliers and completing shipping documentation.
* Ensure all relevant documentation is completed in respect to supplier compliance.
* Create a structured compilation of relevant material specifications and data sheets.
* Assist with storage of Procurement documentation in a systematic, retrievable way, in alignment with current structure.
* Maintain appropriate, structured, professional relationships with external suppliers.
* Support supplier review discussions when required.
* If required, liaise with Stores to ensure appropriate stock control.
* Assist with issue resolution via collaboration with accounts and suppliers
* React accordingly to changes in order details or delivery schedules.
* Ensure system workflow processes are followed, and daily disciplines are completed.
* Ensure all relevant Proof-Of-Delivery documentation is in place ahead of month-end reporting periods, including Direct-To-Site deliveries.
Supply Chain Executive Essential Experience/Qualifications
* Experience within a similar procurement/ buyer position in a supply chain or manufacturing environment.
* Experience of liaising with logistics suppliers
* Excellent communication and organisational skills.
* Ability to make decisions under pressure.
* Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft packages.
* A positive work ethic.
* Able to use own initiative.
Privacy and General Data Protection Policy
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties' interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited's commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, please call before applying.
Platform Resourcing are advertising this vacancy and are acting as an employment agency