Project Manager required for our defence manufacturing client to be based in Devon on an initial 6 month contract. The Project Manager is responsible for delivery of range of defence related projects usually contracted directly with MoD and Export customers. Management of the cost and schedule, plans are undertaken.
What we're looking for
• Project /Programme Management experience ideally in defence, aerospace or a related field - including cost management, schedule management, risk management lifecycle management, EVM and work breakdown structures.
• Strong risk management skills and knowledge
• Sound business judgement and appreciation of complex problems
• Strong communication and motivational skills • Ability to embrace new challenges and deal with a level of ambiguity - change management experience would be beneficial.
• Negotiating and influencing skills, with the ability to establish and maintain relationships and work collaboratively across various levels in an organisation
• Drive and motivation in leading project teams to strive for excellence in the face of adversity
• Engage, share standard methodology and find opportunities for innovation
The right candidate must be able to obtain SC Clearance.
To apply for this opportunity please contact Chan Savani or apply via the link below.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003